My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Coast, California, United States

I'm really into music, playing and listening. I play the flute and piano, and have been for about 9 years. My music preferences are very wide, I will listen to almost everything, even not a huge fan of rap and country but I can handle a little of each. I'm really into animals and have been a vegetarian for 2 years. I have one cat named Scooter. I have absolutely the best friends in whole entire world and I'm not sure where I would be without them and my mom. Also when I'm not playing sims you can find me on Clubpogo (sn CowboySnoop). My favorite tv show is Gilmore Girls, but I also like Everwood, American Idol, Scrubs, One Tree Hill, Will and Grace, The Bedford Diaries, 4 Kings, The Loop, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Alias.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Main Page

Hi! Over at the Prosperity Challenge yahoo group some people decided to start a group prosperity, and the Fellowship is what they got out of it, with 13 base families. You can read all about it, or download and play along with us at Wen's Prosperity Page.

How I'm playing this challenge

Round 1
Yessam
Potts
Corcoran
Kirkendall
Upton
Norwood
Schurzenjager
Roma
Rosada
Profitt
Jenkins
Cooprider
Busto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home