My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Coast, California, United States

I'm really into music, playing and listening. I play the flute and piano, and have been for about 9 years. My music preferences are very wide, I will listen to almost everything, even not a huge fan of rap and country but I can handle a little of each. I'm really into animals and have been a vegetarian for 2 years. I have one cat named Scooter. I have absolutely the best friends in whole entire world and I'm not sure where I would be without them and my mom. Also when I'm not playing sims you can find me on Clubpogo (sn CowboySnoop). My favorite tv show is Gilmore Girls, but I also like Everwood, American Idol, Scrubs, One Tree Hill, Will and Grace, The Bedford Diaries, 4 Kings, The Loop, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Alias.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Yessam Round 1

I started my week at the Yessam's, so I could just get my feet wet in the fellowship, not to easy and not extremely hard.

In this house we find Mamma J, her daughter Jenn, and her son-in-law Rich.

I'm not really sure what this family spent their money on, but they were constantly almost in the hole, but I finally got them enough to buy a poker table and open a business. Mamma J was the first to get a job, in the Science career, and was fired on her first day on the job, for taking something off of the burner. But went out and got a job in the Atletic career track, and has had 1 promotion, she is now a Locker Room Attendent. Jenn was a second to get a job, in the Law Enforcement track, and has had 2 promotions, and is now a Patrol Officer. Rich finally got into the Culinary track on Saturday, and has had 1 promotion, and is now a Drive Thru Clerk.

On the 2nd day I decided to try and have Mamma J, change her aspiration, she rolled Family *thank god*, and now has a LTW of 6 grandchildren *completely doable*. That same day Rich called and adopted a child, a little girl named Elle. Plus Jenn gave birth to Grace on Thursday, and is now pregnant again, on her 2nd bump. Mamma J, taught Grace how to talk, and potty trained her, since I had Rich busy trying to skill *since he was out of work so long*, and Jenn was busy either pregnant or trying to get as many promotions as possible before her 2nd child was born.

Also Mamma J instantly had a connection with Howie Busto when he was part of the welcome wagon, and had a dream date with him. But they are not going to get married, I really want him to have he's own children, and we can all guess why that is, even though I'm one of those ones that hates having ugly children, but I think I can make an exception for that family just because it is so funny.

Score
  • -5 for Orb
  • +2 for Elle and Grace
  • funds-ยง17,926 (-2,074)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job. Sounds like Jenn is hard at work trying to get those grandbabies for her mom! I think the Yessam net worth was $20K when they start out, but the funds on hand were much less since they had bought a house and all. I'm not sure the exact amount. Remember the money points come from net worth, not cash on hand--but I know you aren't playing for points anyway. :-) Looking forward to more.

10:37 PM  
Blogger HyperWeather said...

Ya, I think they were the ones with net of 20,000, and the other family with the house has a little more, I will have to check. But your right doesn't really matter, lol this is my first prosperity attempt, at least first real one, so no way to compete, plus I never so S.S., Greek, or Big Sim in Uni, so its more for personal.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Bubbs said...

Yeah! More babies in the Fellowship. Being I am the Busto creator, I can't wait to see what the kids look like. (evil laughter) You must get pictures!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Just Moi said...

Sounds like you made a smart move and started with this house. They are pretty easy :)

3:22 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Hi Heather..great start...the Yessams are great...so far they have had one boy in my game, Keith.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home