My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Coast, California, United States

I'm really into music, playing and listening. I play the flute and piano, and have been for about 9 years. My music preferences are very wide, I will listen to almost everything, even not a huge fan of rap and country but I can handle a little of each. I'm really into animals and have been a vegetarian for 2 years. I have one cat named Scooter. I have absolutely the best friends in whole entire world and I'm not sure where I would be without them and my mom. Also when I'm not playing sims you can find me on Clubpogo (sn CowboySnoop). My favorite tv show is Gilmore Girls, but I also like Everwood, American Idol, Scrubs, One Tree Hill, Will and Grace, The Bedford Diaries, 4 Kings, The Loop, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Alias.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Start Up

I downloaded Prosperity on my main computer after reading all of your blogs, but never got it started, and now my main computer has gone to computer heaven, so I lost my first prosperity group. I was only going to put Sims 2 base game on my main computer, and then realized I'd miss uni, so put that in, then realized I had to have the chemistry part so put that on, and was just playing around lightly so I didn't have withdrawls. Well then for my birthday my mom got me FFS, which I was going to wait until I got another computer, but of course I couldn't, plus the patch had just come out so I couldn't resist. Then I started reading Wen's and Alexis's fellowship again, and got the itch all over again, so finally I put OFB in this computer. So now I have all of the packs, and have started the Fellowship again, grr *I blame all of you lol*. Well since my graphics card is awful on this computer *even though its brand new*, and my sims can be a pain sometimes *not the lots except the picture part, just the neighborhood view, goes all gray sometimes so I have a hard time getting on the lots*, I'm not taking picture or anything sorry, it gets to buggy. So this is mainly just going to be an overview, more for my benefit then anyone elses, but you are welcome to follow along.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pictures and just info is fine by me! I'll happily follow along. I love to see how differently things turn out for us, and I'm flattered that my blog was one that gave you the "itch" to start Fellowshipping! Keep us updated.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home