My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Coast, California, United States

I'm really into music, playing and listening. I play the flute and piano, and have been for about 9 years. My music preferences are very wide, I will listen to almost everything, even not a huge fan of rap and country but I can handle a little of each. I'm really into animals and have been a vegetarian for 2 years. I have one cat named Scooter. I have absolutely the best friends in whole entire world and I'm not sure where I would be without them and my mom. Also when I'm not playing sims you can find me on Clubpogo (sn CowboySnoop). My favorite tv show is Gilmore Girls, but I also like Everwood, American Idol, Scrubs, One Tree Hill, Will and Grace, The Bedford Diaries, 4 Kings, The Loop, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Alias.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Kirkendall Round 1

Well not much you can do with one teen raising 2 toddlers and a child, so not much happened. Darcy and Jacquan grew up well, were only potty trained but they were happy. Temperance grew into a teen, and rolled fortune *LTW Own 5 Top Rated Business's*. Esmond did awful in school, not really sure how that happened, but when I left the lot he had a D- in school, so he won't be going off to univeristy with the rest of the CAS teen's, I will have him wait another week and go with Temperance, which leaves the boys at home, ugh I hope they don't roll romance. Hm... anything else... I don't think so, oh well Esmond has a crush on Miles Upton, which totally wasn't planned but funny.

Score
  • Funds-12,735 (-7,265)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, are you going to let Esmond follow his heart and be with Miles? They could always adopt! Esmond had terrible grades in mine too--it's just so hard getting him to do that homework when it takes forever. I'll send him to uni anyway though :-)

8:05 AM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Heh...Esmond and Miles. That is too funny! I have Miles hooked up with Aquamarine Rosada...but nobody for Esmond yet. hehehe

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home