My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Coast, California, United States

I'm really into music, playing and listening. I play the flute and piano, and have been for about 9 years. My music preferences are very wide, I will listen to almost everything, even not a huge fan of rap and country but I can handle a little of each. I'm really into animals and have been a vegetarian for 2 years. I have one cat named Scooter. I have absolutely the best friends in whole entire world and I'm not sure where I would be without them and my mom. Also when I'm not playing sims you can find me on Clubpogo (sn CowboySnoop). My favorite tv show is Gilmore Girls, but I also like Everwood, American Idol, Scrubs, One Tree Hill, Will and Grace, The Bedford Diaries, 4 Kings, The Loop, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Alias.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Corcoran Round 1

Honestly after playing the Potts family last time, I mainly played this lot on 2x speed just because she was soooo much easier, so not that much went on, she didn't go downtown to look for a husband, but she did manage to get herself knocked up twice *hey she's not married, so yes knocked up*, plus it wasn't even the same man, but both were fellow fellowshipers, you will find out one of them this week, but you will have to wait until the next update for the other. I will do more about getting her married next week, but I'm not sure I'm going to let her have kids with them, I have this thing about wanting all her kids to have different fathers, not really sure why.. but we will see how that plays out.

I started this week right off the bat with getting Corky a job in the Military career track (it was just the highest paying job at the moment) on the first day, since I already had heard the little lullaby. The second I got on Corky's lot she called up Marshall for a date, and well lets just say it ended up with her running for the bathroom the next morning. Oh and also it broke up Marshall and Layce, since she happened to walk by when they were making out on the lawn (since the welcome wagon was inside her house). So from the point Marshall left, to when she went into labor I played it on 2x.

Little Caitlin was born on Thursday. She grew to toddler on Saturday, and learned how to talk and was potty trained by Sunday. Also she has 3 points in Charisma.

Corky was needing a little mood booster on Sunday afternoon afterwork, and desperately wanted to add to her little family, so she called up another friend she had met a few weeks back when she was at the Pott's business. They had a good time and Corky was feeling much better, and was excited again when she found herself running for the bathroom yet again the next morning.

Corky had 1 or 2 promotions, since a job isn't really important to her, I didn't really pay attention, I just need her to be bringing in a little money for them.

That was basically it, you will find out who the father of the baby is when it is born during her next round!

Score
  • +1 for Caitlin
  • Funds- 15,688 (-4,312)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...one baby with Marshall and another baby with another Fellowship resident. Could it be Bob Profitt (to help fulfill his mother's LTW)? Or maybe Howie Busto (to pass on those unique genes)? I can't wait to find out next round!

8:35 AM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

I agree with Alexis...keeping us waiting.... :)

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home